Complaint Review: Litton Loan Services

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:St. Francis Minnesota
Litton Loan Services
www.littonloan.com 4828 Loop Central Dr. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Services And 8 Representatives That I Went Through Trying To Redeem My Home. Jill Sissom, Alice Ramirez, Walter McGee Laurie Ward, Steven Droddy, Alfred Davis, Ms.Garcia & Atty James Geske Litton violated my rights to redeem my home of 20 years. Litton was rude, dishonest and the worst customer service ever. They never returned my calls. They stalled long enough & I ran out of time. Houston Texas

Litton loan gave me an experience that I will never forget. I never in a million years thought a company could run a business like this. I am a single mom raising 2 boys and I lived in that house for 20 years and Litton took that away from me and my Boys. Litton Violated my rights to redeem my home because they would never return my calls & I would never talk to the same person. Litton wasted so much time during the process that I had no chance to make things right. I had a financial advisor working with me and he was shocked to see this happening because he said he has never lost a case. He assured me that Litton did not want my home. My financial advisor worked so hard calling Littion when i was at work so we could always be on there back. He had a hard time getting ahold of someone and when he did it ended up to be a new contact person. Litton Referred me to the Loss Mitigation Dept. to make sure that I would have a good chance to save my home. What a joke. I am going to give you all the names that I had to deal with and I got NO where. Ms.Garcia, Mr.Davis, Mr.Droddy, Ms.Ward, Mr.McGee, Ms.Sissom, Ms.Ramirez, and the Law Firm of Wilford and Geske for Litton loan Servicing. I really want to do something about this because now I am a Single Mom renting and I have a Foreclosure on my Credit Report and I never intended to lose my home at all. I want justice, I want Litton to repay me for what they took from me and they didnt blink an eye. This company doesnt have compassion to work with their customers at all. Lets get Justice Please.

Lisa
St. Francis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Services/4828-Loop-Central-Dr-Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Services-And-8-Representatives-That-I-Went-Through-Trying-To-Redeem-My-Home-J-443948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Services