Complaint Review: Litton Loan Services

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Dennisport Massachusetts
Litton Loan Services
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-999-8501
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Liton Loans Liton Loan Services LP Made agrrement for new l agreed to a new loan with lower interest after LAWS for sub-prime loan. Agreement signed. Now taken monies and set forecosure date March 6. Houston Texas

We had a problem paying our mortgage at the interest rate of 12%. New laws have helped people such as my family. Litton quickly called us and offered a loan modification that we accepted. They lowered our interest rate to 7.9%. We were sent documents that are now on file with Litton's attorney's as well as us. Litton asked us to pay what they refered to as a "contribution fee" of $1500.00 which we did. We also sent back the contract which was notarized by a Notary stamp. We were told that our first payment for this loan would be on Feb. 1, 2008.

We recently recieved certified lettrs stating our home would be sold on March 6,2008 at auction. Foreclosure is now the reason of the aution sale. I contacted Harmon Law Offices and asked why this was happenning. They represent Litton. We also sent a copy of the contract we agrred to with a few questions due to the fact they changed the interest rate without telling us. It was changed a point higher from 7.9 to 8.9.

After reviewing Litton on the internet I've come to see that I'm not the only one with issues through them. I've been taken for a fool long enough and I refuse to lose my home to these people who prey on other people unfortunate situations. Harmon Law offices also were very rude to us at this bad time . Please if you can help I'll do whatever it takes. ThANK YOU.

Dennisport, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Services/Houston-Texas-77081/Liton-Loans-Liton-Loan-Services-LP-Made-agrrement-for-new-l-agreed-to-a-new-loan-with-lowe-306886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Services