Complaint Review: Litton Loan Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Sun City California
Litton Loan Services
4828 Loop Central Dr. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Services Stop the lies to homeowners--Ripoff and Rudest Company EVER Houston Texas

The sameting happened to me as Thomas in Dennisport, Massachusetts.

My house is currently in foreclosure and the Company that I hired has tried everything to get Litton Loan Services to work with me, Litton Loans Mitigation Department does not return calls and when my worker finally gets a Mitigation Officer on the phone, all they tell him is that its in review. My worker then called the Foreclouser Department and was told that my request to modify my loan was denied and that they were going to sale the house at auction, they were so Rude to him and wouldn't let him talk to a supervisor or dicuss anything further with him because they said and I Quote "We Don't Care And We Are Taking Her House"

Litton Loan Service Company needs to be Stopped!!!

Ruth
Sun City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Services/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Services-Stop-the-lies-to-homeowners-Ripoff-and-Rudest-Company-EVER-Houston-T-412141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Services