Complaint Review: Litton Loan Services

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 26, 2008

• Reported By:Port St Lucie Florida
Litton Loan Services
Po Box 4387 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Services Help me!! Im getting screwed from Litton Loan Services Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Education on Mortgage Servicing Fraud

Hello I Just wan't everyone to know what im going through same thing that everybody going through my loan originaly with Ameriquest sign forbearance aggrement so my regular payments are $555.76 so Ameriquest put me on this plan so now payments are $656.00 which was fine cause we were 3 payments behind because of the Hurricanes got hit 3 times so they were very nice to do this for us. after 3 months Litton Loan Services bought my acct. So know we have to go do this repayment plan all over now the Payments wen't up to $905.00 month plus $35.96 late fees a week thats what they said it is.
I gave them $5000.00 in the last 2 months from my income tax so i can bring this down.

Now mind you i was only 3 months behind so why do i owe all this money to them you can't get no answers they all have ATTITUDE PROBLEMS. No one want's to help you get the run around with them. Now there telling me that i still owe $2800.00 and know one can give you the right information. I can't afford a Lawyer so im begging someone out there to PLEASE HELP ME. I have all my documents. Im getting SCREWED ROYALY PLEASE HELP!!!
It's been a Nightmare.

Yolanda
Port St Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Services/Houston-Texas-77210/Litton-Loan-Services-Help-me-Im-getting-screwed-from-Litton-Loan-Services-Houston-Texas-328941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Services

Education on Mortgage Servicing Fraud

AUTHOR: Lesa - (U.S.A.)

It helps to go online and type in Mortgage Servicing Fraud and read about the scams and fraud. Then I have found the website of www.loansafe.org very helpful as there are advisors on their forum to help you with information and support. Remember you are not alone and you may have to hire an attorney if you cannot deal with your mortgage company yourself. Loansafe can advise you and time is of essence. Do not let your mortgage company take advantage of you by not knowing your rights--fight back. Hope this information is helpful.