Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing LP

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2007

• Reported By:C Alabama
Litton Loan Servicing LP
2829 Loop Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing ,Ripoff.how Can Anyone Get Help From The Fraud they have been after me since I have posted on this website Houston Texas

How is one to get help from this company. I have posted complaints, turned them into the FTC, government officials, etc. and now Litton are giving me tons of problems and they have once again are trying to put me into foreclosure. They are out to get anyone who are accusing them of fraud.

I notice we can not use phone numbers so how can we as a group get together when no one is willing to help because they are dictators who have their hand in the pot of money. There has to be a way, any suggestions?

Now I have to use another name and I am now have a group of 20 homeowners in the state I reside in who need help because of Litton. We need the Democrats to stand up and help the people over here not in Iraq or overseas. No wonder this country is falling apart and has no confidence in our president or government. Look at the big businesses here.

C, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2007 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servicing-LP/Houston-Texas/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Ripoffhow-Can-Anyone-Get-Help-From-The-Fraud-they-have-been-after-238019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servicing LP