Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing

• Submitted: Fri, July 17, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Maple Heights Ohio
Litton Loan Servicing
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing Litton Loan does not care about me-they just want the money Houston Texas

I recently went thru a loan modification with Litton. I submitted the information twice because the company stated that I had to resubmit because they were waiting on instructions from the government. I received my workout plan and the payments they are trying to stick me with are $200 higher than what I'm currently paying. With the modification they reduced my interest rate from 8.35% to 7.1% (WHOOPIE) and then added my taxes and insurance on to the payment. I also have a second mortgage with Litton and they claim they are looking at that loan also, but I have not heard anything. When I called to inquire they told me they are not participating in the government program (but originally they said they were). When I started to ask questions the representative told me that I really do not qualify. The reason I do not qualify is because they overstated my income by $1,000. Litton is shady and they do not care about anyone, all they want is money. I recommend getting non profit agency to help with the modification. Now I will have to start all over from the beginning. I think they are purposly stringing me along so when they do modify the loan they can add all the fees and late charges. Someone needs to seriouly look into the practices of this company.

Lenise
Maple Heights, OH

Nise
Maple Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2009 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servicing/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Litton-Loan-does-not-care-about-me-they-just-want-the-money-Houston-470754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servicing