Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Litton Loan Servicing
P.O. Box 4387 Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing Stop hanging up on me Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Comment: I have been dealing with them also

This loan company brought my loan from Aames home loans and it has been a headache since then. Thank God for this website that my neighbor found for me because I thought I was going through this alone. From the beginning the things that is happening to my loan is the principle amount has continuiously changes from month to month. They told me that my loan payment had to be paid by the 7th of each month or I would have to pay a late payment. Well I was paying over $150.00 each month over and above my loan amount because they were telling me that my loan amount had changed and I had to pay a late fee.

Well, I found out the late payment was only $25.89, so I asked what else was I paying. They told me it was my escrow for my homeowners insurance. Well, my principle and interest changed each month; my escrow is 108.00 each month. Please tell me why I'm paying an extra $108.00 each month for a homeowner policy of $689.00. They adds up to $1376.00 a year. They they told me that I was behind in my escrow payments. Then where is the rest of my money. Last week they sent me a check and told me that they did a review of my account and mailed me a check in the amount of $29.97. Where is the rest of my money. I have made several call back and each time they put me on hold and then hang up. Or I will get someone that will tell me that the extra money is late charges that I didn't pay since last year. My question to them was if late charges is $25.89, then how do I owe a even amount of $125.00. No one can explain. They I received another bill on top of the $125.00 in late fee that I owe other fees in the amount of $130.00. Then how to you send me a check for $29.97 and then tell me I owe other fees and late charges. Please explain? So I called again and I was left on hold for 20 minutes then the phone went dead again.

I can't get another to tell me why am I paying so much money. I have a arm loan, but my principle and interest payment is changing every month. Please help me I am going under every month of dealing with these people. I look at a bill from when they took my loan from the beginning and tell me how can I owe just as much principle and interest two years later. I used to mail in a extra $50.00 a month to my principle but I dont' know where that has gone either so I just paying and don't know what I'm paying. Or what are all the fees about. I seen something this month on my bill that said forbearance I don't know anything about me being on a plan. I can you put someone on something that you don't even know anything about. They will not respond. I hope that this website is some thing that will help and not just talk. I have most all statements and any literature that they have sent me. I can also pull all payments from my bank. Please help I dont' know what else to do but refinance, but they have make sure I can't do that because they made sure that put things on my credit report that will keep me from getting a better loan. My credit score is down every since I have been dealing with this people. Something should be done.

I. Tina
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servicing/Richmond-Virginia-23224/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Stop-hanging-up-on-me-Richmond-Virginia-299665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servicing

I have been dealing with them also

AUTHOR: Destini - (U.S.A.)

Here is an important number this is the phone number to Larry B Litton office. This is the only way that I can get anyone to talk to me. I had to tell them that I wanted to file a complaint.

The number is 713-966-8800