Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing

• Reported By: Patricia — Interlachen Florida United States of America
Litton Loan Servicing
4828 loop central drive houston, Texas United States of America

Litton Loan Servicing Worse Nightmare huston Texas

Do to a lay off from work, Litton put my home in foreclosures. Then put it under loan modification for a year and a half, I was never informed. I had to make all the phone calls, and every time I had a different person telling me something totally different. They don't have they're priority straight. On top of all that they put me on a second modification, gave me payments, then sent them back to me. They told me that I was going under another modification ten months later because according to them I don't make enough money. So they have decided to put my home up for auction. Put me out of my home of fifteen years and was only involved with my home since 2005 when my home was destroyed by hurricanes of 2003. I think Litton Loan needs to be investigated, because they care more about the money then they do there customers and families going through change in the economy. And this is a company that got help from Obama to help with foreclosures and families in hardship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servicing/houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Worse-Nightmare-huston-Texas-594703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servicing