Complaint Review: Litton Loan Servicing

• Phone: 800-247-9727
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Litton Loan Servicing Nightmare leading to default Internet

My loan was sold to Litton and Litton decided to throw in escrows for my taxes of an additional 900.00 per month, which I always paid on my own! First of all my property taxes only run 4000.00 per year and are being reduced this year due to property declines. When I called and told Litton we needed to figure something out I got different responses from each rep. I was told they couldn't do anything until they had the loan for 90 days, I was told that I couldn't make my regular payment because it would be considered not a full payment and would be rejected. Meanwhile because I couldn't afford the new payment of 2600.00 per month and wasn't allowed to make any payment I'm now several months behind and headed for default. They told me to fax over my employment info, a hardship letter, etc. to see what they can do to help. I sent all that in a month ago and still can't get anywhere with this company. Meanwhile all the late fees and other fees they are adding on monthly makes it impossible for me to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I had never had a late payment, ever until Litton. Now my credit is screwed up and me and my family will probably end up out in the street. There's more that they've said and done but this is the short version, I'm looking for a class action lawsuit or anything to keep them from continuing their current practices and save my home. Can anyone help?

Liberty, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servicing/internet/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Nightmare-leading-to-default-Internet-396906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servicing