racial

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 13, 2008

• Reported By:aberdeen Maryland
Litton Loan Servie
4828 Loop Central Drive Huston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-999 8501
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Litton Loan Servicing LLc Improperly distrubeted funds Huston Texas

I received a call in Oct my payment had not been made, I called and the lady I spoke with said she would take care of it .November I got a letter saying I owe them 1100 dollars for Oct and Nov. I called again and Chuckie said he would take care of it with a chuckle in his voice,I asked to speak with a manager and got the same kind of reacation from Tonya Young and the chuckle again I asked what was so funny this is my life,house and name.She said she would take care of it . I called the automated service and nothing changed I called back and spoke with Alby she said it takes time and would take care of it and call me back today 11/13/8. I told them that I always paid my debt ALWAYS.and the main issue was them reporting their negilance to 3 major credit agencies to deffimate and slander my credit worthiness although I have a 789 credit rating and own 4 homes. The main concerne of mine is my wife is an antiterrioist anylist for the Goverment and her credit "mine" since we are married is a big part of her cleareance for retaining her 130000.00 dollar a year job.THAT is a big deal and nothing to chuckle about. I will sue the company for 4 million dollars if that happens because it would ruine her work liftime," 30 years to go "occuipation. I hope and pray they will go under in this CRUNCH and their rude coustomsr service agents are out of a job in the unemoloyment line and they forclose on their houses THAT would be something to chuckle at!

Michael
aberdeen, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Servie/Huston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Servicing-LLc-Improperly-distrubeted-funds-Huston-Texas-390877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Servie