Complaint Review: Litton Loan Svc - Deutsche Bank - Provident Bank

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:colrain Massachusetts
Litton Loan Svc - Deutsche Bank - Provident Bank
4828 Loop Central Drive, Houston, Tx 77081 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Svc - Deutsche Bank - Provident Bank keep calling me at home every day to harrazed me about my payment Houston Texas

*Author of original report: Litton Loan Svc, Houston, Texas

My mortgage was sold to litton corp by avelo mortgage. my loan is a 2 yr fixed with it exp 11/30/08. my payments were 1200.00 a month. litton has increased the payment in violation of my the contract to 1589.00 they claim is to pay taxes which I already payed for. I am head of household, husband is on ssdi due to mental health issues he has bipolar disorder and clinical depression. we were doing ok until June that my dam car tie rod, axle, brakes, tires broke and I had to pay 2800 in repair so I could go to work. We have one car. in 8/08 the tie rods and the tires were broke again due to a a bad repair job and I payed 589.00. So I owed 1200 for july which I payed in august 08. in 9/08 i payed for 8/08 1200. and in 10/08 i payed 1200 for sept. Litton claimes that i only payed partial payments and i have late fees of 898.00 plus 329.00 late fees. I have callled them and offered to pay 1200 and they refused my payment saying that I had to pay 3589.00. So I again offered to pay 1200 to bring my balance down. they declined. They threatened me with foreclosure. I had surgery on 9/29/08 and I am home recuperating. But they keep calling me everyday. My husband is on medication for suicidal ideations. All I want is my loan lowered by this bastards to 1000.00 a month for 30 yrs.

Iris
colrain, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2008 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Svc-Deutsche-Bank-Provident-Bank/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Svc-Deutsche-Bank-Provident-Bank-keep-calling-me-at-home-every-day-to-harr-379122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Svc - Deutsche Bank - Provident Bank

AUTHOR: Iris - (U.S.A.)

It is 10/25/08. Nothing has changed with Litton Loan Svc, TX. I get a call at about 8:00 am asking me to send my payment of 1500.00 even though my bank note says 1200.00. when I send my payments in I continue to owe them fees since I am not sending them 1500.00. I have sent them a modification application, letter. I have copies of all of these. All I need to keep my home is to maintain payments of 1200.00.