Complaint Review: Litton Loan

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2011

• Reported By:bellingham Massachusetts
Litton Loan
4828 Loop Central Dr Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan crimal lawness little litton loan and j.p.morgan chase scum and A.I.G.INS CRIMIALS Houston Texas

*Author of original report: traders

*Author of original report: Option One Realty Vision JP morgan Chance Litin Loan They Said I could Not Afford To Buy A home In America but i could not afford to do buisness with criminals 635 High Street Cliton MA Was subject to a 21-E Mass Law Cannot Purchase This Properrt By State

*Author of original report: fight back were going to win they all ready stole all the bail out money whats a win is only when there in all in JAIL keep laughing criamals!!!!!!

*Author of original report: The lack of law enforcement has brought this country to its knees

*Author of original report: Allied Home Mortgage, Alternative Mortgage, Option One Mortgage, Litton Loan Serv. and J.P. Morgan and Chase are all predatory lenders!!

*Author of original report: Acts of treason agains WE THE PEOPLE (this means you!)

*Author of original report: LITTON

LITTON LOAN J.P MORGAN BRAKE STATE OF MASS LAWS WITH CRIMIAL INTENT AND A.I.G IS HOME OWENER INSURANCE!

Warwalker
bellingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan/Houston-Texas-77081-2226/Litton-Loan-crimal-lawness-little-litton-loan-and-jpmorgan-chase-scum-and-AIGINS-CRIM-432965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan

traders

jp morgan
Realty vision high St. Clinton mass Nancy moran 1-978-368-7735 William f*g. Connally john c, fagagan jr. William o Neil jr and farther judge o.neal Worcester 43 & 77 high St. Clinton mass 01510 these people are frauds & crimals America there is laws on the books to stop this from happening but are not being inforced now and then! Cant fell secure in my Owen country anymore these people must be stop forever I clearly cant give up I did not sell from the American tax payers and I could a ford my house I did not buy a house and home stead it for what would any body buy a house to lose it they put up ur boot staps toughen up next fagit says pull up ur boot staps I going to take my boot off slam it in the side of there head these people already going down failures scum criminals state banker commissioners office attorney generals office and others are helping them as well as Diana h, horgan commonwealth of massholes 2 main St. worceester,ma 01608 doctket # ? Unknown filed Feb 13,2006 JP Morgan and by jerk Patrick kinhan, esq. as well as foreclosure letters to William connally fraud scum of the earth showing this to the judge Diana horgan as well try to get a way by selling my house with realty vision Nancy moran these people cant turn them self's in the laws had to do there duty everything that's going to happen is cause and a affect I told connally he should be a shamed he laughs he didn't let me Finnish ever body around connally his family friend and others are going to suffer to make me pay fagots showing the state attorneys office shows that they have n NO authority over j,p, Morgan BANK and state of massholes cant take legal action against them. They have no legal rights over this bank and the bank is not to do business in THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS!!!! your better then me show it cowhides make peace with god not me! You have a beater change finding a pitcher of Jesus on a potato chip then you do of win against me fagots all the stolen money is in there wall all the stolen land paper work take back America take back the land from them and the stolen money I want these people get it or pay for it tax payers fight to win its not over IM owed $500/000 dollars from the sellers I want my money and land. Its not over till the fat lady sings judge trader Diane horgan also should be a shamed of her self too.her friend and family too.my god assholes all of you! The black people in Maryland are fighting there rights too someone tell them there is a god and to use home owner insurance it was used as financial burdens attack showing this is all planed fight back Maryland Baltimore and win against these people are cowards fagots criminals thieves traders America I have not lost yet, your losing everything count on it pull up your boot straps America don't for get what the cowards said. Say it to me fagots give you my boot on side your head fagots! P.S. All I want to do is put a hand full of these people in jail!!!! This has been escalated by government laws not being enforced as well state regulation and laws! NO LAWS, NO SECURITY ,NO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Warwalker - (U.S.A.)

go to hell diane hogan criamal dont go no were!!

The lack of law enforcement has brought this country to its knees

AUTHOR: Warwalker - (U.S.A.)

We the People must stand united, we must have laws and regulations enforced to stop the criminal acts against us? I did not know laws and regulations were not being inforced prior to purchasing my house. Had I known the Town of Clinton, lawyers, sellers, realtors, banks, and insurance companies, AIG did not have to obey the written law, I would not have bought a house had I known that there were no laws enforced. I claim all of these people were aware that there were no laws being enforced, I need laws and regulations enforced to bring these people to justice. We the people must point our finger at the guilty parties and continue till justice has been served. These people are my problem. No laws and regulations our problems of we the people. If you want to try to help me do it the right and law abiding way. Fight to have our laws enforced that are still on the books but not being enforced.
I bought my house believing that laws were to be enforced not manipulated by lawyers, The town of Clinton, Sellers and realtors.

Fight with me to get the laws enforced.

From: ROBERT NOLAN 12/07/08 page 1 of 4 P.O. BOX 400 BELLINGHAM MA, 02019 COMPLAINT OPTION ONE 3 ADA IRVINE CA, 92618 LOAN # 0010521656 635 HIGH ST CLINTON MA CRIMINAL COMPLAINT UNLAWFUL TRANSFER OF LOAN. 1. RIGHT OFF THE BAT I REALIZED THAT THE SELLER DID NOT PROVIDE A CLEAR AND MARKETABLE TITLE ON 635 HIGH ST 2. SHOWING THIS TO OPTION ONE AND TELLING THEM I WILL NOT MAKE PAYMENTS ON THIS LOAN! 3. OPTION ONE SAID THAT THEY WILL FIX THIS. THAT IT WAS MINOR ERA AND THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON 637 HIGH ST CLINTON MA AND LIABILITY !!! 4. PURCHASE DATE 12/27/02. FIRST PAYMENT TO OPTION ONE 3/14/03 ONLY AFTER I RECEIVED CORRECTED / REPLACEMENT COUPON ON 3/14/03 5. IN MARCH 3/27/03 OPTION ONE TAKES OUT ALL MY ESCROW. PAYS TAXES ON 635 HIGH ST AND 637 HIGH ST. THAT I DO NOT OWEN AND WILL NOT PAY TAXES ON! $967.97 PASTED DUE $967.96 DUE IN 4/1/03 WAS PAID AS WELL!

6. WE ARE MAKING ARE PAYMENTS JUST LIKE OPTION ONE TOLD ME TO DO. ON TIME EVER PAYMENT. PAYMENT ON JULY WAS SUSPENDED AND THEN AUGUST PAYMENT. FOR NONE PAYMENT. TRYING TO GET ME TO PAY $1653.19!! WHICH 637 HIGH ST TAXES! ARE ADDED IN PAYMENT. OPTION ONE WILL NOT EXCEPT ANY PAYMENTS NOW UNLESS IT'S THE $1653.19 WHICH INCLUDES TAXES ON 637 HIGH ST . THAT I WONT PAY!! 7. HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE 7/17/03 APPLIES JULY SUSPENDED PAYMENT TO NEW INSURANCE POLICY $1,274.00 I HAVE INSURANCE IN FULL. 12/27/03 TO 12/27/03 OPTION ONES NAME ON IT AND WAS GIVEN TO THEM ALREADY IN 2/03 !!! 8. I AM NOW TRYING TO REFINANCE MY HOME OPTION ONE WAS NOT APPLYING ANY MY PAYMENTS TO MY LOAN. I SEND IN PAPER ON EVERYTHING TO STATE BANKERS COMMISSIONER OFFICE ON THEY MATTERS. WHICH SHOWS THAT OPTION ONE CANNOT DO THAT!!! 9. THEY NO NOW THAT I WILL NOT PAY ON THIS LOAN AND TRYING TO REFINANCE MY LOAN. AS WELL AS MAKING COMPLAINT'S TO STATE BANKER COMMISSIONERS OFFICE !!!! TRANSFERRING LOAN ON 10/07/03 FOUR MONTHS DEFAULT ALREADY IN FORECLOSURE. 10. FURTHER INVESTIGATION FOUND OUT THAT PROPERTY WAS SUBJECTED TO 21 E I SHOULD OF NOT GOTTEN A LOAN IN THE FIRST PLACE. IN ADDITION, THAT PROPERTY WAS LISTED AS GAS AND OIL DUMPSITE! DEPT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION - LISTED 2001 WEB SITE -RTN 2-0013326 page 2 of 4

11. page 3 of 4 MY ATTORNEY STEVE KENNY SAID THAT HE'S FRIENDS WITH THE ATTORNEY. BILL O'NEIL JR, 77 HIGH ST CLINTON MA, STEVE KENNY CANT DO HIS JOB BECAUSE OF THE DEPT OF ENVIRONMENTAL. AS HE SAYS. BUT THIS IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF NOT PROVIDING A CLEAR AND MARKETABLE TITLE !!! WITHIN 30 DAYS. ON PURCHASE AND SALES AGREEMENT AND ALL COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SUBJECT TO 21E TOO. 12. DUE TO OPTION ONE TRYING TO FURTHER COMPLICATE MATTER AND TRANSFERRING LOAN. HELPING THE SELLERS AND WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE TOWN OF CLINTON. TO GET ME TO PAY TAXES ON 637 HIGH ST WHICH IS A GAS AND OIL DUMP SITE. LIABILITY WOULD HAVE BEEN ON ME! LIABILITY TO CLEAN SITE. 13. LISTED NAMES OF THE SELLERS ATTORNEY: - BILL O'NEIL II REALTY VISION NANCY MOREEN SELLERS-HIGH ST REALTY - BILL CONNELY SELLERS- MARHEFKA REALTY-87yr JOE MARHEFKA ! SELLERS- JOHN FLANNAGAN-BERNICE FLANNAGAN SELLERS- STATIA MARTINI BILL CONNELY IN OCTOBER 2003 HE SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO BUY BACK THE PROPERTY THROUGH THE BANK TO STOP ME FROM SUING THEM? THERE HIDING 87yr OLD JOE MARHEFKA HE IS THE SELLER ONLY!!!! ALL LONG WORKING AGAIST ME AND BANKS !!!

Page 4 of 4 15. SHOWING FURTHER EVIDENCE THE BANKS WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE SELLER BILL CONNOLLY J. PATRICK KINHAN ATTORNEY AT LAW 15 MAIN ST TOPSFIELD MA SEND NOTICE OF BREACH OF AND MORTGAGE DATED: 12/30/03 LOAN # LLS#11589926 DATED: 4/7/04 CERTIFIED MAIL NOTICE OF INTENTION TO FORECLOSE AND OF DEFICIENCY AFTER FORECLOSURE OF MORTGAGE TO ROBERT NOLAN DATED: 8/16/2004 CERTIFIED MAIL NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE TO: ROBERT NOLAN & ALSO NOW!! TO: WILLIAM F. CONNOLLY, JR. JOHN C. FLANNAGAN, JR. 627 HIGH REALTY 627 HIGH ST CLINTON MA 01510 ON 9/10/2004 AT 11:00 AM NO WAY IN HELL, WOULD I LET THAT HAPPEN! 16. WERE SEEKING CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST OPTION ONE UNLAWFUL TRANSFER OF LOAN. COST OF LOAN $ 160,000 TRIPLE DAMAGE $480.000 PLUS PAIN AND SUFFERING MAX UP TO $500.000 FORECLOSE ON 635 HIGH ST CLINTON MASS AT LEAST $100.000 AND COUNTING JUST FOR ME? TRIED TO SELL USING REALTY VISION NACEY MOREEN. BOSS REALTY AS WELL AS OTHERS! PROPERTY NEEDS BEFORE SALE CLEAR 21 E! SINCERELY ROBERT E. NOLAN

FROM: ROBERT E. NOLAN P.O. BOX 400 BELLINGHAM MA,02019 COMPLIANT UNLAWFUL BUSINESS PRACTICES AND CORRUPTION CHARGES LIST OF ATTORNEYS ATTORNEY FOR ALLIED HOME MORTGAGE CHRISTINE M. ZICARO 120 MAIN ST WORCESTER MA, 01510 PH 508-791-3500 SELLERS ATTORNEY BIIL O'NEIL JR. 77 HIGH ST CLINTON MA,01510 REALITY VISION BROKER NANCEY MOREEN HIGH ST CLINTON MA,01510 ATTORNEY FORECLOSE SALE J. PATRICK KINHAN 15 MAIN ST TOPSFEILD MA,01983 PH 508-887-4055 HIRED ATTORNEY TO PROTECT ME FRIST TIME BUYER!!!!! STEPHEN J. KENNY 181 VILLAGE ST MEDWAY MA,02053 PH-508-533-6711

FORCED HIRED ATTORNEYS JOHN P. MORRISON 27 W. MOUNTAIN ST WORCESTER MA, 01606 4/21/08 PH 508-852-7800 SMALL CLAIM 5-9-05 WON! ATTORNEY:MARK NESTOR 45 MIDDLE ST, SUITE 1 GLOUCESTER, MA 01030 PH 978-283-7117/525-3544 SMALL CLAIM 1/9/06 MARK NESTER DAD SICK REQUEST CONTINUANCE. MARK GETS HIS CONTINUANCE WITH CLERK MAGISTRATE I'M LOOKING TROUGH WINDOW MARK AND CLERK STILL TALKING MARK SHRUGGING HIS SHOULDERS CLERK TALKING TO MARK NESTER! I WIN AND HE DOSE TO!!! NOT ABLE TO SEE A JUDGE! PAPERS SAY I CANT SUE AGAIN FOR A YEAR! ATTORNEY: EDMUND L. MYERS 8/15/05 31 HASTINGS ST P.O. BOX 163 MENDON MA 01756 PH 508-478-2204 SHOWING EVERYTHING RETAINED AND AGREES TO PURSUE AN ACTION REGARDING SELLER- RESIDENCE REGARDING UNDISCLOSED ENVIRONMENTAL AND TITLE ISSUES AMONG OTHERS! ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT MY OFFICE!! QUITS AFTER TALKING TO ATTORNEY: BILL O'NEIL AND ATTORNEY : J. PATRICK KINHAN
ATTORNEYS AT LAW MCCORMICK & MAITLAND EDWARD J, MCCORMICK.II ELIZABETH J. MAITLAND 195 MAIN ST FRANKLIN MA 02038 4/7/06 HIRED EDWARD J. MCCORMICK MOVED TO NEW OFFICE RESIGNED AGAIN WITH HIM. WANTS TO SUE J.P. MORGAN NOT THE SELLERS BECAUSE HE TALKS TO ATTORNEY BILL O'NEIL! IN ADDITION, HE SUING MY INSURANCE COMPANY FOR DODGE VAN SCREWS THAT UP BAD AND LIE'S MAKE HIM GIVE ME $6000 OUT HIS ACCOUNT! ALSO HE'S THE ONE THATS WANTS TO SUE THE BANKS. SELLERS FOR FRAUDS BILL CONNELY WHICH HE WAS HIRED TO DO! HE SAID THE FRAUDS DID NOT HAVE AS MUCH MONEY AS THE BANKS! BILL CONNELY ATTORNEY BILL O'NEIL HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY THEY HAVE CAPITALIZED ON THE POST OFFICE IN TOWN $30,000 A MONTH RENT? IN ADDITION, THE SELLERS HAVE LOTS OF LAND! BILL CONNELY ALSO DRIVES HIS JEEP WITH 50 CALIPER MACHINE GUN AROUND TOWN IN PARADES. THEY ARE THE TOWN OF CLINTON! STOPA & ASSOCIATES,LLC 36 MECHANIC ST FOXBORO MA,02035 ATTORNEYS: MARK STOPA & DENNIS HEALY I LIED TO DENNIS HEALY DID NOT TELL HIM ABOUT BILL CONNELY ATTORNEY: BILL O'NEIL II LETTER WAS SENT TO ME 9/19/08 DECIDEDS NOT TO REPRESENT ME. CANT FIND DENNIS HEALY? NO LONGER WORKING THERE THAT'S ALL THEY SAY!

AUTHOR: Warwalker - (U.S.A.)

Litton Loan manages to continue to do business despite their unethical business practice. They receive money from JP Morgan. JP Morgan gets it from the taxpayers. Litton Loan makes money off foreclosures and continues to take out more insurance pollicies through AIG. At any time being able to claim bankruptcy and leave we the American taxpayers financially screwed. Litton Loan and associated parties claim there large enough that they won't unwillingly go out of business. They threaten the entire economic status of the world will collapse if they are not kept in business with taxpayers money provided by George Bush and the Republican party. Litton threatens that if they go out of business, so do we the American people.
Litton must be investigated. As Litton will continue to stay in business by predatory lending we the American people need to act now to stop further damage to we the American people.
These companies are holding the American public hostage with their finger on the trigger threatening we the American taxpayers that they will destroy America if they don't receive the funds.
My constitutional rights have been violated to have not be able top get my day in court how much money is Litton Loan services getting in bonuses getting for zatill foreclosing on American homes and is that still helping America. The Republican war dept which was televised declared war on we the American people.
Litton loan services, when they get caught are going to claim bankrupt and no one is going to get anything including me any ways,

I am suing for violation of my constitutional rights, my day in court and $500,000.00 due to misrepresentation on the property I purchased. And I'm also suing, $ 500,000.00 for pain and suffering. $1,000,000.00 million dollars in total.
Who's going to pay me this money? The taxpayers or Litton loan services?

Acts of treason agains WE THE PEOPLE (this means you!)

AUTHOR: Warwalker - (U.S.A.)

George Bushes Republican war dept department declares war on WE the American people in Democratic states ie: Massachusetts. Their battle plan was to paint specific states that don't cooperate with their agenda to vote republican to free up land by overstating property values in order to overextend we the home homebuyers. Their intent was to reclaim properties and remove homeowners by raising their property values, raising their insurance, taxes, gas food to astronomical rates. Some taxes where raised considerably even double and tripling property taxes around the country. AIG INS was forcing consumers to take out homeowner's ins. with them at a rate 5 times the original policy amount.
I never paid Litton Loan, JP Morgan or AIG, one penny for over three years. Claiming bankruptcy four times then five home owners insurance polices for AIG All the banks involved would have ended in bankruptcy although that holier than thou dickhead Bush unlawfully stepped in and bailed there asses out at the American peoples expense.

WE the people have a constitutional right to defend ourselves in a court of law against these fraudulent charges. But again, Bush steps in and bails these pricks out using the federal government as well as state government and taxpayers money.
8/2003-7/2006 no payments were made. JP MORGAN and Chase used AIG to insure my property at a
I had no intent of ever paying them and I'm still fighting to get my day in court against them.
America why are you paying bills that I am fighting against?! We must fight back at anybody who is forming a criminal conspiracy against we the American people.
They're under-estimating my obstinate effort to fight them. And my fight for WE the American peoples. Do not declare war on We the American Peoples.

LITTON

AUTHOR: Warwalker - (U.S.A.)

WHY IS AMERICA PAYING BILLS THAT I WONT!!!!