Complaint Review: Litton Loan

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:Westland Michigan
Litton Loan
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Litton Loan STAY AWAY!!! They are crooks Houston Texas

I feel sorry for anyone who has litton loan as their mortgage company. They are crooks. After our bankruptcy was discharge they said we owed them 16,000 dollars, when we made every payment. After argueing with I got it reduced to about 6,000. I'm still frighting with them to set up a repayment plan. Knowone says the samething. Everytime I call it's a different story. The amount they want changes everytime I call, even if it's with in an hour. We have lived in this house for 15 years, we 2 young boys who want to stay by their friends but litton wants to foreclose on our home. All we want to do is pay and stay in our home but they won't work with us. It's companies like this that has caused our economic problems.

Hez
Westland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-STAY-AWAY-They-are-crooks-Houston-Texas-443644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan