• Report: #220857

• Submitted: Thu, November 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Litton Loan
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing Lies ripoff Houston Texas

I was simply searching for a fax # to send some papers to for Litton and I cam across your website Boy am I glad I did. Unlike many of you though I'm in trouble cause I have had a hard time making my pmts dueto various reasons. I received a notice at the end of October stating I had 10 days to resolve my delinquency or a default judgement of foreclosure would be entered agains me. The loan is in my wife's name so she wrote them a letter giving me permission to deal with them after a few days I called to see if they received it and was told no and since her name is on the loan they can't give me any information. I asked for a fax # to fax the letter to and was given a hard time but finally got one. I faxed the letter to them no less than 5 times and each time was still told that they haven't received any fax from me.

In frustration I finally gave up and I sent the letter certified mail return receipt requested. I received a letter from their loss mitigation department on 11/10/06 that was dated 11/2/06 real nice like saying how they wantewd to work with us on alternatives to foreclosure and I had til 11/16/06 to return the requested documents to them so they can figure out the best way to help us.

On 11/15/06 I received a court document from the attorney representing Litton here in the Philadelphia area dated 11/13/06 stating that a default judgement has been entered against me and my wife for mortgage default and a sheriff's sale for my property has been scheduled for 2/6/07.

This is very confusing to me as how could they tell me on the one hand that I had til today 11/16/06 to get the documents to them then schedule my property for a sheriff's sale 3 days before the deadline. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that now mean that unless I can come up with the full balance of the mortgage note which is in excess of 200,000.00 or I file for bankruptcy I have more or less lost my home?

Louis
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2006 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Servicing-Lies-ripoff-Houston-Texas-220857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan