Complaint Review: Litton Loan

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008

• Reported By:NORTON Massachusetts
Litton Loan
Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing,lp Litton Loan ILLEGALLY foreclosed on our home!!I cant believe what this company is allowed to get away with!! Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: help

Litton Loan Servicing, Lp....I cringe every time I hear or have to speak that name! Litton screwed us from the very first day they purchased our loan. they gave us the wrong account number, therefor not crediting payments to mortgage, started foreclosure. we finally proved to them they made a mistake only after paying thousands of dollars in fees to their foreclosure attorneys!! It went on our credit report and we were never reimbursed the fees !! that is just the beginning!!

there unexplained fees all of time. we were always told if we wanted a breakdown of the fees we had to request it writing. we did and never recieved a response. In 2005 my husband was laid off . we contacted them immediatly to see if they could work with us . they said no. on the litton website they have this big to do about how they will do anything to avoid foreclosure and help people who need it. after fighting with them for a year and half we decided to look elsewhere. we finally were refinancing thru a different mortgage co. got approved everything was all set to go except we were waiting for the payoff amount . we submitted request in writing via fax like they requested and no response !!! in fact we sent several requests for payoff amount we even contacted the DOB in massachusetts and they never answered them either!! I have fax reports ,copies of letters to them ,phone records,etc.

The manager of the mortgage co. refinancing us called littons foreclosure attorney and was very surprised at how horribly rude he was! well anyway without a payoff amount they couldnt issue a check they waited as long as they could and during that time litton sold our home at auction!! during the sale I was frantically calling litton because i was told by a rep there that the sale would not take place. to my surprise I got thru to the woman in charge of our loan and she granted a 30 day extension which come to find out was a lie!!! they still sold it on april 13,2007. they were carefull enough not to record it until may 15,2007.

I have never felt so helpless and decieved in my life this was the only home my 2 girls knew . we lived there for 14 years. I will never forget the looks on their faces as we drove away from it for the last time. I will not give up until they pay for the pain and humiliation they have caused my family and all the other victims out there.

Akeough35
NORTON, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan/Houston-Texas/Litton-Loan-Servicinglp-Litton-Loan-ILLEGALLY-foreclosed-on-our-homeI-cant-believe-what-328538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan

help

AUTHOR: Papadan - (U.S.A.)

MY FAMILY IS GOING THRU THE SAME THING NOW, I have tried for a year now to get a loan mod which they said they would do but not to my surprize they lose the paper work. Our house goes up for auction on 7-7-08 how long can we stay there after auction. cant find a place to move to. We have 6 children a dog and cat. We have called every agency out there and got nothing in response.OUR mortgage is now at 2200 a month I COULD NOT PAY WHEN IT WENT TO 1800. dID YOU FIND ANY HELP YET THANKS DAN