• Report: #205389

• Submitted: Thu, August 10, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Stevens Washington
Litton
4828 Loop Central Dr Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan ripoff report - Litton ate my money Houston Texas

Litton has practically ate my money. Shortly after I purchased the property, the loan was resold to Litton. And I have not ever received a single statement. This has caused my huge trouble trying to keep up with the payment on time.

I called them recently and the rude phone operators play stupid and pretend not to understand what I am talking about. They also bounce me from person to person and abruptly hang up when they feel like to. I do not know what to do next. Here is what happened. I sold the property and Escrow paid all dues. My billpayment service made two extra payments before I noticed. They are now refusing to return the overpayments estimated at $1900.

Maggie
Lake Stevens, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-ripoff-report-Litton-ate-my-money-Houston-Texas-205389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton