Complaint Review: Litvan Law Firm

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Missy — Crumpton Maryland United States of America
Litvan Law Firm
1716 coney island Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Litvan Law Firm I joined there firm 1 year ago in October, they were suppose to help save my home from forclosure and I was paying them750.00 a month and they did nothing I recieved a letterf from my mortgage compan Brooklyn, New York

I was looking for someone to really help me save my home from forclosure, after already being scamed out of 2,000 dollars. I spoke with these people and thwy told me they could really help me save my home. I joined them 1 year ago in October and have been paying 750.00 a month for a year. I faxed and mailed them alot of paperwork. I have recieved aletter now from my mortgage company saying on the 15th of this month December they are forclosing on me. After spending well over 5,000 on these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litvan-Law-Firm/Brooklyn-New-York-/Litvan-Law-Firm-I-joined-there-firm-1-year-ago-in-October-they-were-suppose-to-help-save-981860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litvan Law Firm