Complaint Review: Live Career Resume Services

• Reported By: Cosandra — Salisbury North Carolina
Live Career Resume Services
Internet USA

Live Career Resume Services Getting paid for Nothing!!! Internet

Live Career Resume Services After making a resume and printing it out, I did forget about canceling the service. Then three months after noticing this charge missing from my checking account I called the 888 number listed on the website for "contact us". When I noticed this month that the money was missing once again I called the business. The operator could not help me with previous months charges because I did not remember what day, time, or service person I spoke with. I asked for the account to be canceled this time and a confirmation email so I would have all that information if the account was not closed properly. I was then told I could have all of the money removed from my account minus 2.00. I asked why and she replied, " your billing cycle started over on the 26th and it is the 28th. Even though there shows no activity on your account since January we will not issue a who,e refund." That is my $2.00 and I am sure you make enough ripping others off this way to make money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Career-Resume-Services/internet/Live-Career-Resume-Services-Getting-paid-for-Nothing-Internet-1054455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Career Resume Services