• Report: #392093

• Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Milton Florida
Live-Global-Sports Network
http://www.live-global-sports-network.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Live-Global-Sports Network Advertised college football games available for live streaming that were not actually available after I paid and joined. Internet

Beware of this rip-off. I joined and paid $55.80 for a 3-year membership to watch college football games live, online. I did so expressly because I wanted to watch the Troy vs LSU game this past Saturday, November 15, 2008. It was one of the games listed on their web page as being available to watch, so I got sucked in and signed up and paid with my credit card. Once I got my e-mail confirmation and logged in to watch the game, it was not on the list of games available to view, even though it was in progress at the time. I exited back out and went into their introductory web page, the one that sucks you in, and the game was still listed as being available. Logged back in to watch it, it was not available from that location. Total rip-off! When I called on Monday to have them cancel my subscription (it had a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee), they first tried to offer me all kinds of software upgrades and kept inquiring which game it was and how they could trouble shoot it, while I kept insisting on a refund. Finally they did cancel my subscription and said they would refund my money MINUS $9.95 FOR PROCESSING!!!!! TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!!!

Milton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Global-Sports-Network/internet/Live-Global-Sports-Network-Advertised-college-football-games-available-for-live-streaming-392093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live-Global-Sports Network