Complaint Review: Live Lean For Life

• Submitted: Tue, May 12, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 12, 2009

• Reported By:Essex Junction Vermont
Live Lean For Life
41 Canal St. Portland, Maine U.S.A.

Live Lean For Life/Acai Advanced signed me up for something unkown to me Portland Maine

I signed up for a trial offer of Acai Advanced. On their website it had a box that said, "Plus free gift pass for Live Lean for Life Weight Management Loss Management Plan." I ignored it.

When I got an order confirmation e-mail from Acai Advanced, there was a blurb about this Live Lean for Life program. I hadn't signed up for it or indicated in any way that I wanted it.

I canceled the Acai Advanced with no problem. Then I was looking at my credit card statement, I saw two charges for $24.95 for "VIT LLforlife". I googled the name and discovered that it was the weight management program I had received a "free gift pass" to and never used.

I sent emails and finally called their customer service. The female I talked to was rude and barely let me get a word in. I asked to speak to her supervisor and she said he would call me. I'm not holding my breath.

Someone should be monitoring these sites. This isn't the only time this happened to me. But, it is slightly different.

I'm going to write a letter to the company and send it by registered mail. I doubt I'll ever get a refund but I will warn everyone I know.

Essex Junction, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Lean-For-Life/Portland-Maine-04240/Live-Lean-For-LifeAcai-Advanced-signed-me-up-for-something-unkown-to-me-Portland-Maine-451085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Lean For Life