Complaint Review: Live Lean For Life

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Marlborough Connecticut
Live Lean For Life
www.liveleanforlife.com Portland, Maine U.S.A.

Live Lean For Life/ACAI Rip off thieves..... Portland Maine

Hello I am a part of the scam for the acai berry and the live lean for life.....I signed up for the acai berry product was charged way to much called and canelled never refunded, then today 6/24/2009 saw that yet again i was scammed $24.95 was charged to my account WITHOUT auth. I asked to speak to a manager to and they said no one was there either, all the women said to me was that i have to make a formal complaint , I told her I never authorized this transaction and I want my money back she then continued to tell me that i agreed to teh terms I never saw anything about a website, come on a $24.95 website please.... this is ridiculous and i want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Very upset !@

Marlborough, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Lean-For-Life/Portland-Maine/Live-Lean-For-LifeACAI-Rip-off-thieves-Portland-Maine-464568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Lean For Life