Complaint Review: Live Link TV Inc

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Live Link TV Inc

Live Link TV Inc Jos Antonio Carmona Saezacarsa@telefonica.net Took an order for a television and attempted to get me to send them more money through Western Union., Internet

Here is the email history for an order I just placed with Live Link TV Inc in Florida last week. I believe this is a scam, but you be the judge.
-----------------------------------------------------------

From: r****@t******.orgDate: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 07:11:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [Live Link Tv Inc] Order #1030To: live-linktv@live.comListen, first of all I don't want two televisions (which is why I only ordered one!). Second of all, I'm not going to just send money via Western Union to some fly by night company who is incompetent enough to take an order for a television and then not fulfill the order. Do you think I'm stupid?
I am tired of dealing with this. Please refund my money immediately. If you do not I will report you to Paypal, and also the Better Business Bureau, and whoever else will listen. I'm really pissed. Make me happy, quick.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Sales Department <live-linktv@live.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your prompt response. We can process your order but the sales department would need to confirm balance payment for the second Television before shipment rites would commence.

Since paypal takes 3-5 days to clear we advise you make payment via Western Union Money Transfer so we can be able to confirm and process your payment is seconds and ship same day. If we confirm payment today we will ship and provide you Tracking Numbers same day. We would offer you discount of $45 so you can cover the Western Union Transfer Charges. Awaiting your prompt response.

From: r****@t******.orgDate: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:13:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [Live Link Tv Inc] Order #1030To: live-linktv@live.com
I think I understand the problem as you described it. How long do you anticipate before you will be able to ship the item, or should I just cancel the order since you will not be able to fulfill it?  Thanks for your prompt reply, I appreciate it.
R**** T*****y.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Sales Department <live-linktv@live.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,
We wish to inform you that there was a problem with your order due to the company Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ). I tried to process your order but it was declined because company is currently on promo and will not ship out television below 2 units. So I have to process your order for (2) Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47" LCD TV so that company can be able to ship out your order.
This is the cause of delay in your order so kindly get back to us ASAP.

From: r****@t******.orgDate: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:00:00 -0400
Subject: Re: [Live Link Tv Inc] Order #1030To: live-linktv@live.com

Hello,
Please send me an update as soon as my order has shipped. Thanks.
R**** T*****y.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:26 AM, Sales Department <live-linktv@live.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your order confirmation.
Please allow 24-72 Hours for orders to be processed and shipped.
Thank You,Sales DepartmentTel: (650) 262-3116
> From: live-linktv@live.com> To: live-linktv@live.com> Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 18:06:50 -0700> Subject: [Live Link Tv Inc] New Order Notification: #1030> > Live Link Tv Inc,> > R**** T*****y (r****@t******.org) placed a new order with you.> > Order created on: Thursday, July 05, 2012> > Delivery method: > Standard Shipping> > Payment method: > PayPal [ <redacted> ]> > Shipping address:> R**** T*****y> <redacted>> xx> > 1 x Panasonic VIERA TC-L47E50 47" LCD TV - TC-L47E50 ($599.99)> _____________________________________________________________________> > Total: $649.99

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Link-TV-Inc/internet/Live-Link-TV-Inc-Jos-Antonio-Carmona-Saezacarsatelefonicanet-Took-an-order-for-a-televis-909987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Link TV Inc