Complaint Review: Live Link Tv Inc

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — columbus Ohio United States of America
Live Link Tv Inc
10115 130th Lane Seminole, Florida United States of America

Live Link Tv Inc Live Link Tv Delayed shipment but item was delivered Seminole, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same situation, different company

*Consumer Comment: I find this very hard to believe. Why would you report this if you didn't get scammed?!?!?!

*Consumer Comment: I find this very hard to believe. If it is true you lucked out.

This company told me not to use paypal because of delay in shipment but i insisted that paypal will secure my purchase from them. So they sent me paypal id to make payment and i did, after 1 week i got tracking numbers from them and delivery was made in 3 days. So if you are buying from them with paypal they might delay your order and ship in 1 week.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2012 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Link-Tv-Inc/Seminole-Florida-33776/Live-Link-Tv-Inc-Live-Link-Tv-Delayed-shipment-but-item-was-delivered-Seminole-Florida-913671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Link Tv Inc

Same situation, different company

AUTHOR: Alias12 - (United States of America)

Exactly the same thing just happened to me in the last couple of days with a different company called TV Williams. I ordered one tv, they told me to pay via paypal (which I did), then sent me an invoice for 4 tvs!!! They also sent a tracking number, which worked when I first used it but now the delivery company website doesn't work at all (fast-delivery.org). Last night, I got an email from someone asking who I paid through her paypal account!!!! I have already filed my dispute with paypal.

AUTHOR: Another Member of Society Ripped Of - (United States of America)

I find this hard to believe.

Any of their employees could have written this to make people feel better about their company or lack there of. This is what the did to my rip off report. Why would you put this on here if you didn't get scammed????? If you were a real customer I think you just lucked out.

I just kept getting the run around and I paid them $1600 for a TV. After a full week I still didn't even have a tracking number and my item had not shipped. Then when I said I wanted a tracking number and confirmation that it shipped, or my money back I got a short response... "We will refund your money". Then they told me it would be 2-3 days for processing. That is also what I was told about my item being shipped, and that didn't happen!!

Just to reiterate my issue with them, here is my full story...

I purchased a tv on their website and I was wondering if this was a scam site or not. (Seemed to good to be true, ya, I know the saying, but you always hope it is the real deal)

I selected to pay with credit card and everything looked good. Then I got an email telling me to send them money through Western Union. I called Western Union and found out I am not covered in any way if I do that.

I emailed Live Link TV Inc telling them that I was not going to pay them that way. I needed a secure form of payment. They said I could pay them with Paypal through a Credit card. I researched it and found that I would be double secure if I payed through paypal with a credit card. So this is what I did. Then Live Link TV Inc told me to send them a confirmation of the payment. Which is wierd because Paypal would have already sent them that. So I did anyway, and they said they had confirmation of my payment and my TV would ship in 24-72 hrs.

After a week and multiple emails back and forth, them telling me I would get a tracking number as soon as it was picked up by UPS, I still had no tracking number. So, I emailed again and said I want a tracking number right now or my money back right now. I am waiting no longer. I was told they would refund my money. Nothing else was in that email, no explination as to why they were not sending my TV or anything. I said I want the refund today, they asked for my paypal information again. Which is also odd because they had it from when I paid them.

I still didn't get my refund that day so I emailed them again. I was told they would process my refund and I should get it in another 24-72 hrs. I said I have been told that before, and if I don't get it by tomorrow morning I would be filing a complaint through my credit card company as well as Paypal. They actually begged me in the next email to not do that. They said I would get my refund and then even asked if they accidentally refunded to much money, if I would return it to them through Western Union. I'm not sure how that makes any sense. Must be another scam I am not aware of.

So then I called to find out what is going on. They told me I had to purchase a minimum of 15 TV's at a time that is why they cancled my order. I said it doesn't say that anywhere on the website, and I saw the quantity available, drop by 1 on their website the day before. I said, I either want a tracking number, or my refund by tomorrow morning or I would file the complaints. The guy actually begged me not to do that and said "he would make me a deal" I said what kind of a deal. He said he would give me a deal on a TV. I said I already made a purchase of a TV through you guys and it fell through. I said I just want my money back, and I am filing a complaint. He again begged me to not do that and said he doesn't want to tarnish the company's name.

I find this very hard to believe. If it is true you lucked out.

AUTHOR: Another Member of Society Ripped Of - (United States of America)

I find this hard to believe.

Any of their employees could have written this to make people feel better about their company or lack there of. If you were a real customer I think you just lucked out.

Just to reiterate my issue with them, here is my full story...

Well, I think it is time for this scamming website to go away. I saw the exact same website with a different name popped up this morning as well.  - http://www.elegantimportsinc.com/#  Elegant Import Inc is what the name on the website says (they even forgot the "s" on imports from their website address and google listing - Selling the same stuff at an even lower price, and they were both at the top of the list on Google Shopping. Now tonight I checked and neither of them show up. Odd huh? Steer clear of these guys. They are not a real company and are just trying to steal your money.