Complaint Review: Live Out Loud Music Publishing Inc. - Music Marketing International

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Brad — Gladstone Missouri United States of America
Live Out Loud Music Publishing Inc. - Music Marketing International
18420 Vincennes St Suite #107 Northridge Ca 91325 Internet United States of America

Live Out Loud Music Publishing Inc. - Music Marketing International Mel Payne ,Craig, Took my money and ran without providing services promised, Internet

I sent money to Mel Payne (Craig) from Music Marketing International a.k.a. Live Out Loud Music Publishing Inc. for him to assist me in marketing my brand of music to a broader audience through internet marketing and also radio.
 He received my money and was supposed to get started on my project. He then called a few days later requesting additional monies for more things. When i declined more money when he didnt do anything for me on the first transaction i sent him, he got angry and started cussing me out and telling me i was wasting his time.
 I felt he was hustling me cause i asked him to just do what he promised and we could go our seperate ways. He continued to call me names and cuss me out further and won't return my money or produce any of the things he promised to get my money in the first place.
I have filed a complaint with PayPal which is where we did the transaction and they are investigating it now.
To all those who encounter this company or anyone who may work for this small business.........PLEASE BE WARE AND LEARN FROM MY SITUATION. Hopefully this works out but if not, i take comfort in knowing that the universe is always watching.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Out-Loud-Music-Publishing-Inc-Music-Marketing-International/internet/Live-Out-Loud-Music-Publishing-Inc-Music-Marketing-International-Mel-Payne-Craig-Too-1001356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Out Loud Music Publishing Inc. - Music Marketing International