Complaint Review: Live Person / Kasamba

• Updated: Sun, September 27, 2009

• Reported By: karmasflower — Jacksonville Florida USA
Live Person / Kasamba
www.liveperson.com Internet United States of America

Live Person / Kasamba Live Person Psychic Amelia Advisor real name Heather Tom scammed me out of 1000, Internet

Psychic Amelia Advisor better known by her real name Heather Tom. Scammed me out of 1000 dollars just a few months ago. I came to her for a reading on Live Person and she seemed pretty connected to my situation and offered to help me get my boyfriend back and gave me her phone number.

It is against the rules for psychics to give you their contact information, they are supposed to get fired but she did it anyway and so i called her and she told me that if i sent her around 600 dolllars my lover would come back to me in a couple of days. Howevr after a couple of days was up absolutely nothing happend and she told me she would give me back my 600-700 dollars, thats what she recieved eve though it cost me 1000 to send it to her becaues of western union.

She never performed my "work" and her excuse was that another psychic had put "bad luck" on me which was complete and total crap. [continued below]....

..... She has never called of spoken to me again and she made no attempt to give me my money back. Please beware of her on live person her on their is Amelia Psychic Advisor and her real name is Heather Tomm she sounds very nice but she has no psychic ability and she is a scam artist very similar to Psychic Vidonia who has also been found out.

Heather you will pay for what you have done to your clients.. as i am the first one of many im sure who have reported you on Rip Off Report. I will also be going to bust a thief to spread the word. I worked hard for that money and you had no right not to give it back to me after scamming it.!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2009 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Person-Kasamba/internet/Live-Person-Kasamba-Live-Person-Psychic-Amelia-Advisor-real-name-Heather-Tom-scammed-me-501111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Person / Kasamba