Complaint Review: Live Pos Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Helena Gibson Unhappy Customer — Solana Beach California
Live Pos Inc.
9528 Miramar Rd Suite 110 san diego, California USA

Live Pos Inc. With holding Customer Purchase History when using their pos software san diego California

Live POS is a terrible company with horrible customer service.

This is a cloud based product so when I cancelled my service after many issues, I was not able to retrieve my cleint's purchase history. I emailed the owner Liad to give me my clients purchase history in an excel doc and no response. Again I asked customer support and was to get the document and nothing.

My customers are very upset as they want to know what products they purchased during the time I was using Live POS. Beware! Again great product bad company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Pos-Inc-/san-diego-California-92123/Live-Pos-Inc-With-holding-Customer-Purchase-History-when-using-their-pos-software-san-d-1154131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Pos Inc.