Complaint Review: Live TV 4 me

• Submitted: Fri, June 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Hoppers — Lake Oswego Oregon United States of America
Live TV 4 me

Live TV 4 me This company promises a worldwide TV service. The channels they provide are not premium channels and are often shopping, weather or other such like channels. One does not see what they offer before, Internet

I joined Livetv4me under the impression that I would get access to worldwide TV channels of all nature mostly wanted to see sports. The channels that are provided are of an inferior nature and are often news, shopping and weather channels. Quite a few also never connect!! This is a ripoff as one is not given a preview of what is available before paying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-TV-4-me/internet/Live-TV-4-me-This-company-promises-a-worldwide-TV-service-The-channels-they-provide-are-736399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live TV 4 me