Complaint Review: Live Technican

• Reported By: Paul w — Alabama
Live Technican
, Select State/Province USA

Live Technican Live Technician Review Call Calofornia

*Consumer Comment: Employee opinion??

*Author of original report: Live-Technician Review

Now it is really not appropriate at all to call your tech savvy friends or relatives for any kind of help related to your PC. There comes a time when they stop answering your phone call and you are just left alone to figure out the problem with your PC. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to get help from somewhere. Same was my condition at that day, but Live Technician solved all my PC problems. The staff at Live Technician understands the problem and handles it very efficiently. Very politely they performed the troubleshooting steps on the phone call.

The staff at Live Technician is very qualified as well as very experienced. After looking for my consent, they remotely accessed my PC to resolve my problem. After performing the quick scanning on my PC for checking any kind of threats, within few minutes they found that my PC was affected by a malware. They even informed me that a virus had entered my pc due to online data transfers. After finding the cause of the problem, they performed the appropriate steps on the phone call itself and removed the malware from my PC. Before making any changes in the settings of my PC, the staff also looked for my consent.

The staff at Live Technician gives instant assistant to the customers. After my experience with them, I can say without any doubts that Live Technician provides the best PC support services among other firms. They also updated my PC software on the call itself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 02:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Technican/Select-StateProvince/Live-Technican-Live-Technician-Review-Call-Calofornia-1108223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Technican

Employee opinion??

AUTHOR: Marija - ()

It's interesting to see this report since this is a place to report "ripoffs".  Could this possibly be an employee of live technician?  I find it interesting how much praise this individual gives to a company that clearly has created problems for many people that have complained on here.  This report simply makes no sense!

Live-Technician Review

AUTHOR: Live Technician - ()

I was facing numerous issues from a long time on my system. My system’s speed was getting slower day by day and also some intrusive software was entering my system. I had installed antivirus software also in my PC still issue was not resolved. I was so worried and unable to find any solution for this problem then one of my friends recommended me to contact Live Technician. My friend has been a regular customer of Live Technician from years and always gets appropriate and correct resolution of his system related issues.

I also contacted Live Technician and shared my PC problem with the associate who had received my call. That associate was so calm and friendly while talking to me. I listened to my query so attentively and ask me to do certain technical settings in the system. I had done those settings and my system’s speed’s issue was resolved within few minutes but I was unable to remove the malware entered in my system then Live Technician associate had taken my system on remote through remote software and did required settings and also installed a their own software that can prevent my system from further attacks. I am so thankful to Live Technician for resolving my issue. Now my system is running very smoothly and trouble free. I will always recommend contacting Live Technician for any technical assistance.