Complaint Review: Live The Source

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — Newton North Carolina
Live The Source
Internet USA

Live The Source A Huge Scandal. They will not keep their promise! Internet NationWide

I joined Live the source November of 2011. They sent me a bonus check for signing my fiance up, but the check did not clear. They was suppose to send me a total 3 bonus checks. I keep getting the run around. My product I never received. They said for me to call my financial institution to get my refund. I email customer service and no one emailed me back ever. Then I was told that accounting would settle eveything by December 31, 2012. It is 2013 and nothing has ben done. No bonus checks and no refund equals pist off consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-The-Source/internet/Live-The-Source-A-Huge-Scandal-They-will-not-keep-their-promise-Internet-NationWide-1068143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live The Source