Complaint Review: Live Well Financial

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
Live Well Financial
830 E Main St Suite 1000 Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.

Live Well Financial Sexual Harrasment by one of their managers Richmond Virginia

*Consumer Suggestion: He makes enemies everywhere he goes

I was an employee at Live Well, I last worked there in March of 2007. While I was employed there I was sent a very explicit email from one of the male managers there, I reported it to Mike and Brett and they pretty much brushed it under the rug, I also filed a charge with my local EEOC, but nothing ever became of it, because they denied it so very well. Also I was terminated from my position and also denied unemployment by Live Well Financial. They are some very ruthless people and they need to be stopped, Especially Brett Luden and Mike Hild. If I can be of any further assistance feel free to email me, thanks.

Chan
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-Well-Financial/Richmond-Virginia-23231/Live-Well-Financial-Sexual-Harrasment-by-one-of-their-managers-Richmond-Virginia-306072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live Well Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

He makes enemies everywhere he goes

AUTHOR: Bernie - (United States of America)

The most recent activity from this Mike Hild is that he plans to start up an oyster business called Anderson's Neck Oyster Company.  In the process, he has irritated everyone around these parts, from government agents to locals who simply don't like condescending a$$holes like him.  My friends who know him well think he is a psycho.  My advice is to complain everywhere you can. Perhaps to the folks at the restaurants where he sells the oysters.  Do whatever it takes, but let them know he is a horrible human being.