Complaint Review: Live careers

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Smokymtns —

Live careers o consumers who use this service make that you have fraud alert on your accounts so that you will be informed of transactions that you did not authorize. I too was charged the $34.97 after paying 85.0 o consumers who use this service make that you have fraud alert on your accounts so that you will be informed of transactions that you did not authorize. I too was charged the $34.97 after paying 85.0 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

To consumers who use this service make that you have fraud alert on your accounts so that you will be informed of transactions that you did not authorize. I too was charged the $34.97 after paying the 3.95 for 7 days, I too did not see or realize I was signing up for a monthly subscription. I can see from the complaint which just happen in January of 2013 and my complaint just happen in February of 2013. This company may need to be reported to the better business bureau since they may not be legal. I notice this is a pattern for this company, as several people are reporting the same issue. What a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live-careers/internet/Live-careers-o-consumers-who-use-this-service-make-that-you-have-fraud-alert-on-your-accou-1034922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live careers

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Katrina_LiveCareer - ()

Dear Smokymtns,

I apologize for the misunderstanding. The $3.95 option you chose is good for 7 days and then it
auto-renews. Underneath the subscription options in the same size font we state that the subscription will auto-renew on the 8th day. Once you cancel you will no longer be charged. Additionally, we state that on confirmation page, as well as in the email confirmation you received. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email, and self- cancellation in your Account Settings!

You can also contact our customer service team for help! We are available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 or through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: customerservice@livecareer.com. We also list our contact information on our "Contact Us" and "About Us" Pages on our site.

Best Regards,