• Report: #1061965

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Garry M — Wesley Chapel Florida
950 Tower Lane, Suite 1550 Foster City, California USA

Live365 Live365 Service Did Not Work, Refused To Refund Foster City California

Purchased Live365's Pro Broadcaster package for $99 per month and a one time $99 setup fee for a total of $198 on May 21st 2013.

When I tried to actually use the product it did not work. I called their support dept and spoke with Adam. We communicated over the course of 3 days for about a total of 6 hours trying to get the talk broadcast product to work.

Adam concluded that for one reason or the other their pro broadcaster product was a newer product and that it does not work for everyone, that perhaps their were certain sound cards that would work better then others, but he was unsure of which ones they would be.

The bottom line was you have to run through their audio drivers on their server, and not all system configurations will be compatible with their audio platform. They do not tell you this when they sell you the product.

Adam assured me that he would turn over his report to billing to request a refund and that there would not be a problem.

I waited a week and heard nothing, I called and went to a voicemail system. I then took the sales route and got through. I was told that my support ticket for a refund was being processed and I would be getting an email within a few days. I never got an email.

I then called my sales rep and left a message. He called me back andf left me a message stating that if i wanted a refund i would have to refer to the original agreement I signed.

I since then have left 3 voicemails for billing and sent 2 emails with no response. They refuse to give me a refund or speak to me.

Now, 30 days later, I had to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Even if you purchase a product for them you can expect to get about the same type of customer service that i experienced, and i see on ripoff report I was not the only one who had this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live365/Foster-City-California-94404/Live365-Live365-Service-Did-Not-Work-Refused-To-Refund-Foster-City-California-1061965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live365