Complaint Review: Live4Game.com

• Reported By:midlothian Virginia
Live4Game.com
live4game.com Internet U.S.A.

Live4Game.com Did not live up to promise. Internet

I ordered powerlevelling service from this company.
They did level my character as requested, however, their website states:

The Live4Game WoW Power Leveling Promise:

-Absolutely NO bots. All orders are done by hand. You are welcome to chat with your character as a friend during the WoW Power leveling process.
-You keep everything we get: every last piece of gold or epic. If you lose any equipment or items during the wow leveling process, we will compensate you 300% of the lost item's value.
-Complete customer satisfaction. We are here to assist you every step of the WoW leveling process. We are so confident in our product, that we offer the 12 hour satisfaction or money back guarantee.

I logged on to my character hours before the levelling process was complete to check on the status, and noticed that the character had several enchanting materials, as well as 1000g (give or take 50g). When the powerlevelling process was complete, the character had 8g, and the enchanting materials were nowhere to be found. These items were never returned to me, so their 'promise' of 'keep everything we get' was not fulfilled. When I spoke to customer service over their live chat system, I was informed that the gamed 'did not take my gold' and was given no further explination. I have *NOT* been compensated 300% of my item value, and it is impossible to level from 72-80 by questing and end up with 8 gold.

Strogg
midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Live4Gamecom/internet/Live4Gamecom-Did-not-live-up-to-promise-Internet-459565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Live4Game.com