Complaint Review: LiveCareer Myperfectresume

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lori E — Boyertown Pennsylvania
LiveCareer Myperfectresume
internet, Select State/Province USA

LiveCareer Myperfectresume I only agreed to a $3.99 fee to print my resume but am now being charged with a recurring fee of $35  internet

*UPDATE Employee: My Perfect Resume Response

I went to the myperfectresume website for help writing a resume for a job I was applying for.  I only wanted to print one copy of my resume since it was for one specific job.  I marked the box for the $3.99 fee to print the resume and decline the addictional fees to sent the resume to companies via e-mail. I also declined the option to have acsess to the resume for more time.

When I received my bank statement for the month, I was suprised to find an entry for recurring myperfectresume of $34.95 with international fee of $1.05.  I tried to get on the website to cancel the recurring fee and can not log on to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveCareer-Myperfectresume/internet-Select-StateProvince/LiveCareer-Myperfectresume-I-only-agreed-to-a-399-fee-to-print-my-resume-but-am-now-bei-1088432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveCareer Myperfectresume

My Perfect Resume Response

AUTHOR: Zei - ()

Dear Lori,

Thanks for your comments.

Our subscription does not have an option where you can decline additional fees to send resumes to companies via email or an option to decline your access for your resume for more time. The services we provide are to print email and download unlimited resumes and cover letters for a price of $ 3.95 good for 14 days.  Our subscription is auto-renewing at a monthly rate of $ 34.95, and you can cancel anytime by calling our customer service number at 1-855-213-0348, 17 hours a day, 7 days a week; by live chat, by e-mail at customerservice@myperfectresume.com, or you can even go to our website, where there is a self-cancellation feature under the “My Account” section.

If you cannot login onto your account please feel free to give us a call to help you further.

Best regards,