Complaint Review: LiveCareer

LiveCareer
One Hallidie Plaza, Suite 306 San Francisco, CA Internet USA

LiveCareer Debited 34.95 out my bank account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

I cancelled my account through LiveCareer by email prior to May 2103.  However in the middle of me checking my bank statement I noticed a 34.95 charge on my account.  I called LiveCareer to inquiry about what happened and they told me even though LiveCareer and myPerfectresume are one in the same that I had to contact myPerfectresume regarding the matter.  Which I was a little confused because I was under the impression that I was dealing strictly with LiveCareer.  I contacted myPerfectresume and discussed my issue and was told that I can not be refunded my money  but my account was not cancelled and they will cancel it.  I was so upset because they did not even offer a partial refund.  I stated to myPerfectresume that they should make clear to their customers who to contact when attempting a cancelation request.  I informed them that I will never do business with them again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveCareer/internet/LiveCareer-Debited-3495-out-my-bank-account-Internet-1048952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveCareer

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Zei - ()

Dear Kia,

We apologize for any confusion.  Since you wrote your complaint on May 7, we have instructed our Customer Service Representatives to assist our MyPerfectResume customers, even though they may call into the LiveCareer main line, or vice versa.

Please contact us as soon as possible and we will be more than happy to assist you with partial refund. customer service team is available 18 hours a day, 7 days a week from 6am- Midnight EST at toll free 1-888-816-0576 for Livecareer or 1-855-213-0348 for My Perfect Resume through live chat on our site. If you prefer you can send us an email to: [email protected]

Best Regards,