Complaint Review: LiveCareer

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Mazomanie Wisconsin United States of America

LiveCareer Deceptive Billing Practices - Automatic Signup unless you call and cancel Internet

Lisa C.
4 minutes ago

Same problem as everyone else. I didn't mind paying the $4.95 to download my resume that I created. What I didn't realize is that I signed up for an additional service that I needed to call them for to cancel - which was $34.95 per month. I would have never signed up for this because I only needed a one time download. I didn't notice the charge until my second credit card billing statement - which by then I was already out for 3 months worth of charges.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and have disputed the charges with my credit card company. We'll see what happens. I tried calling up livecareer and explained the situation, but they weren't willing to work with me.

Don't use them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveCareer/internet/LiveCareer-Deceptive-Billing-Practices-Automatic-Signup-unless-you-call-and-cancel-Inte-968711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveCareer