Complaint Review: LiveCareer

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kenneth — Vista California
LiveCareer
Internet USA

LiveCareer My Perfect Resume Watch out, Recurring Charges will get you! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

My Perfect Resume AKA LiveCareer advertized to build a resume for $4.95. My 18 year old daughter barrowed my wifes credit card to charge the $4.95. She did not notice the fine print about a recurring $34.95 charge if she did not cancel within 7 days. This was back in May of 2012. To date my Credit card has been charged monthly for a total of over $500. The site has never even been loged onto since her first attempt to create a resume. This is a total scam preying on those that are not savey to this type of scam. Anyone that has an endless recuring charge should have the ethics to at least send an email when their service has not been used for a few months. Please do not support this company and it's unethical business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LiveCareer/internet/LiveCareer-My-Perfect-Resume-Watch-out-Recurring-Charges-will-get-you-Internet-1083765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LiveCareer

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Zei - ()

Dear Kenneth,

Kenneth, we take great care in letting our customers know what they are subscribing to. It is stated on the subscription sales page, payment confirmation page and in the  email we sent upon purchase. We also provide many ways in which you can cancel. You can cancel by calling our customer service team which is open 18 hours a day, 7 days a week at toll free 1-855-213-0348, by live chat or by e-mail to customerservice@myperfectresume.come  There is even a self-cancellation feature under “My Account” on our website if service is no longer needed.

Best Regards,