Complaint Review: Livecareer Myperfectresume

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: Tipy — Greenville Wisconsin
Livecareer Myperfectresume
Internet USA

Livecareer Myperfectresume Set you up when you need help the most, rob you, let you off, then rob you again a year later. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Livecareer Response

I lost my job due to plant closure last year so I used Livecareer Myperfectresumebuilder on line. it cost 4.99. I paid it and the next thing I saw on my credit card was that I was beig charged 34.95 a month for their service. I didnt catch it right away so they did get 2 months out of me. I figured I must have missed the small print so I ate the cost. Soon as I did catch it I called and cancelled it. So they did stop taking it out, so I thought that was the end of it. Now it is a 10 months later an low and behold they have the gall to renew my membership with out my approval again taking out 34.95 monthlyy for the pass 3 months. I contacted my credit company and they said they cannot do anthing but I need to contact BBB.  I have to call Credit company every month if it continues to alert them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livecareer-Myperfectresume/internet/Livecareer-Myperfectresume-Set-you-up-when-you-need-help-the-most-rob-you-let-you-off-1053958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livecareer Myperfectresume

Livecareer Response

AUTHOR: Zei - ()

Dear Tipy,

Tipy, if you have previously cancelled your account, there is no reason why your account would automatically renew without your permission.

Please call us immediately so we can resolve this matter. Our toll free number is 1-888-816-0576 and we are available 7 days a week 6am-midnight EST. Or if you prefer, you can email us at: [email protected].

Best Regards,