Complaint Review: Livecareer.com

• Reported By: bdoleshal — Montana
Livecareer.com
51 East 42nd Street, Suite 1610 New York, New York USA

Livecareer.com Dishonest, thieves, rude, cheap, New York New York

I signed up for livecareer.com for the free trial to get a resume ready for my local career fair.  I figured there would be some authorization at the end of the trial asking if I wanted to switch over to the full member price.  I was shocked to find out that my card had been billed $39.98.  I politely emailed livecareer.com and asked to be refunded the $39.98 as I didn't need their services each month.  They basically told me tough and refused to refund anything.  Poor customer service and you can tell be automatically signing people up for the full time service that this is basically a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livecareercom/New-York-New-York-10017/Livecareercom-Dishonest-thieves-rude-cheap-New-York-New-York-1127651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livecareer.com