- Report: #446492
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liveperson: D.J. Ownbey
Liveperson: D.J. Ownbeywww.liveperson.com/d-j-ownbey Internet U.S.A.
Liveperson / liveperson.com / d-j-ownbey Surprised? Liveperson D.J. Ownbey is a lousy psychic... Internet
*Consumer Comment: about DJ
*Consumer Comment: My own experience
*Consumer Comment: OMG DJ Is amazing!
*Consumer Comment: Comical
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: D.J Ownbey
*Consumer Comment: hmmm it has been several months since I asked you to provide some "evidence" that you were a cleint, still nothing...
*Consumer Comment: Your complaint makes no sense!
*Consumer Comment: You are stating that you are a liar? Yet you want us to believe you now?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In all three times, he used the following lines (or their variants):
1. "what i am getting is that you are thinking allot about a particular person"
2. "i do believe though that a higher power brought you and he together"
3. "seems like there is strong connection" or "you've never felt a connection this strong before".
Yes, D.J. I was feeling an unusually strong connection with a married man who does not exist, and was brought to me by a higher power. What a wonderful story, except that it's completely fake.
Don't call him. Save your money.
Washington, District of Columbia
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liveperson-DJ-Ownbey/internet/Liveperson-livepersoncom-d-j-ownbey-Surprised-Liveperson-DJ-Ownbey-is-a-lousy-psy-446492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.