Complaint Review: Liveperson

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Eugene — Brooklyn New York U.S.A.
Liveperson

Liveperson Kamaba Psychic consultation Internet

Psychic on liveperson.com called "The Intuitive One" changed her profile from "Readings by Katrina". Her name there is Nancy but it used to be Katrina. When I received her reading she was Katrina but now 5 years later she calls herself Nancy. I know it says "Readings by Katrina" on my profile but when I click it it says "The Intuitive One". When you go to reviews in the beginning you can see they talk about Katrina but in the recent ones they talk about Nancy. When she was Katrina she also said she had 2 years of medical school training which isn't a big deal but she advertised it like it was. Even her profile picture was different! The thing she got wrong is that the girl I liked was my soulmate and loved me but the exact opposite is true! She talked like she knew medicine and maybe she did. But I know for a fact she's not a psychic. She thought I was on medication when I wasn't. She said that the other Psychic, who later ripped me off, was real.

Truth is most people on liveperson.com aren't real psychics. I believe in real psychics but many on liveperson(also used to be called Kasamba) are liars and fakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liveperson/internet/Liveperson-Kamaba-Psychic-consultation-Internet-970836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liveperson