Mexico

• Reported By: dulcezza — Connecticut United States of America
Liveperson.com

Liveperson.com These people are so fake! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Agreed.

I can't even begin to tell you how riped off i have been from this horrible horrible web site and this low life people. All i am hoping for now is to help other people that are where i was. I went on this site very sad and confused my boyfriend had started acting weird and needed space and i was just so heart broken.

When i started talking to these people i they all said great things we will be ok we are meant to be together we have a strong connection we will be together long term. As i read what other people have wrote it gives me chills to see that just about everyone on that site says the same thing and i don't know how these people live with themselves. Its bad that i lost all that money but its even worse that they kept my hopes up day after day when i should have been letting go and moving on with my life. I even went as far as to help my boyfriend to clear his head with work they were doing for him.

The worse part is he did come back and we made up however the next day the a**hole called me and told me he asked another woman to marry him. No one saw that coming so much for the strong connection we had!!! I sat there and waiting for things for things to work and it just left me more devastated then i needed to be.

As much as it sucks when heart break happens the truth is no one knows what will happen next but God and we can't really get him to tell us. If there is true love in someone heart they will always find there way back and thats the truth. I hope that whoever else is going through what i have been through you are able to stay strong and fouce on yourself. In a way i am lucky this guy did not come back seems like he was cheating me and everything so the people on this site were beyond wrong!

I spoke with

Love psychic delphi
love  psychic Salma
They all told me the same he will be back, we will get married, he is scared, he is selfish with his feelings for you, we will be together long term, we have a strong connection.

magical powers of love, so sweet and i wished so much i could believe her with all my heart but so far he is not back and i had to tell her he asked a girl to marry him and she told me no he is lying to me to push me away i was so lost about this that i ended going on her facebook and finding a picture of her wearing his grandmother ring that i have seen in the past and that he said he wanted to give to me one day. She did not want to believe it i had to send her the pic and she says she can't see it cause he don't love her.

David James was the only one that told me right off the back this guy is a jerk he has been cheating on you and he is with someone else now. I was pissed at him but when he told me he was getting married this guy was the only one that ended up right that did not want to cast spells and talk to you every day he just told me how it was and he was done it was hard to take but i will give it to him he is the only one that did not seem like he was just saying the same shit as everyone else.

If anyone knows anything about these people i have spoke to i would love to know about them please or if it was just me they were wrong about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livepersoncom/internet/Livepersoncom-These-people-are-so-fake-Internet-703750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liveperson.com

Agreed.

AUTHOR: LiveinO - (United States of America)

I also fell to the scams of liveperson. I do feel and believe that psychics exist, but it is better to go to one in PERSON, online opens the doors for scams and taking your money. It is an addiction. I contacted David James, and before I could get any words in, he said that my ex left me for another woman. To this day I have yet to see proof of that, and all his friends (who seem to be against him) still deny this. He hasn't ever cheated, I've seen him date my friend back in the day, and he was so faithful, i'd hear countless times from his friends while we dated how girls would hit on him, and they would kind of hide to see his reaction...and sure enough he'd show no interest. Granted, there may be a girl now, but I feel that even the "best" psychics should not be believed too quickly. Some like Yazmin, Love Guide, Poetic visions and a few others are good. You need to find a psychic that can tell you something other than "you have a connection" with this man, or "he cares he is just afraid".

Also, there are a few like Sam Nicholas who picked up on my situation just with names...and said word for word what my ex had said, and what I learned from his friends later. GRANTED...this is rare. He had predicted another relationship for me when others lied and said my ex would come back. He picked up that this guy was scum, not to be trusted, and was not going to be in my future. Bingo, he was right. He picked up the personality of my both my ex's, but in the end...it's your own intuition that will tell you YOUR outcome.

Besides the slim few that can access the NOW and the personalities of the people involved...I think there are too many scamers on this site. what I have been told could still be false. I have talked to many and honestly feel they were just telling me what I want to hear, some gave good insight and advice of the current circumstances...but I don't believe they can predict anything other than the now, and possibly what occurred in the past.

I think that it's an addiction, a cycle that really affects you mentally, emotionally...and financially. If the one you love has left you, says he needs time, or doesn't feel the same, accept this, and understand that maybe it's a sign that YOU are actually the one that has needed this space, just like the Author mentioned. Focus on you. If it's meant to be, God (though I am not religious), spirits, your spirit guides, will do what is needed to help and make what is supposed to happen...happen. You just have to hold on. And if anyone is reading this please understand that this Author, and myself, are all in these positions that make us hurt, sad, and vulnerable. If it's affecting you dramatically, a breakup etc, go to a therapist. I actually did so, and found that what she said to me was similar to what the psychics said. And she isn't psychic, so maybe they aren't either, it's just common sense.

I'd personally love to talk to anyone on here that feels they are addicted and are just as embarrassed as I am...because you are not alone.