Complaint Review: Livewire Concepts Inc

• Reported By: Interviewee — Leawood Kansas United States of America
Livewire Concepts Inc
8900 State Line Road #410 Leawood, KS Internet United States of America

Livewire Concepts Inc CJ Suggs, Jenna Moore Misleading Pyramid Scheme Internet

I applied to this company for a graphic design position. I confirmed with receptionist Jenna Moore that I was applying for graphic design and NOT door to door sales. As soon as CJ Suggs began informing me of the position he began telling me the role of "Account Management Representative" or more accurately, door to door sales representative. I asked about the graphic design position I had applied for. He said there was no such position at this time. I politely declined his offer, and left immediately. If you find yourself being called by this company, and your goal is not door to door sales; I suggest to hang up immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Livewire-Concepts-Inc/internet/Livewire-Concepts-Inc-CJ-Suggs-Jenna-Moore-Misleading-Pyramid-Scheme-Internet-934858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Livewire Concepts Inc