Complaint Review: Living Essentials - Cigarrest

• Submitted: Sun, July 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 13, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Petersburg Florida
Living Essentials - Cigarrest
Living Essentials.com , California U.S.A.

Living Essentials - Cigarrest Illegal Fraudulent Practices Living Essentials.com California

*Author of original report: My Actions Taken

I am one of the many ripped off by this company. I had order Cigarrest over 7 months ago and then had an extremely hard time cancelling. Now I just noticed a chargefor $69 from Living Essentials on my account, which I never heard of until I started checking and found out they were Cigarrest. I have been trying to contact the company and have had no results. I get a recorded message, that they are closed and given business hours, but when I call back, I get the same message.

I have already contacted my bank and intend to file a complaint with the FTC, the Better Business Bureau and my State Attorney's Office.

This company should have charges filed against it and put out of business for their fraudulent practices.

Joyce s
Saint Petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2008 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Essentials-Cigarrest/California/Living-Essentials-Cigarrest-Illegal-Fraudulent-Practices-Living-Essentialscom-Californi-350678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Essentials - Cigarrest

My Actions Taken

AUTHOR: Joyce s - (U.S.A.)

Since I filed this complaint, I have contacted the BBB, the California Attorney General's Office, the Florida Attorney General's Office and contacted an attorney about a class action against this company. Hopefully something will be done to keep this company from defrauding consumers.