Complaint Review: Living Essentials I - Cigarrest

• Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:Chillicothe Ohio
Living Essentials I - Cigarrest
cigarrest.com Internet U.S.A.

Living Essentials - Cigarrest They are charging me again 11/2 years later! Internet

I fell for the scam. I counted out the pills and sent them back. They refunded the amount on my credit card no problem!

Now 1 and a half years later they charged the amount again to my card. It caused me to be over my limit on the card. I called the number and couldn,t talk to anyone so, I notified my credit card company that it was a fraudulent charge. I didn,t remember them until I found Joyces, report on the net.

Thank You Joyce S. St. Petersburg, Fla.
I have cancelled my card and ordered a new one.

Again, Thank You for This site and the testimony.

Nutty-professor
Chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Essentials-I-Cigarrest/internet/Living-Essentials-Cigarrest-They-are-charging-me-again-112-years-later-Internet-367737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Essentials I - Cigarrest