• Report: #1020112

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Dentist — Garland Texas United States of America
Living Green Today Magazine
9909 Topanga Cyn. Blvd. Ste. 106 Chatsworth, California United States of America

Living Green Today Magazine Extremely unprofessional customer service and lies about their service Chatsworth, California

The sales representative came after numerous phone calls. He promised me that we will have our FULL PAGE advertisement on the back cover of the magazine distributed to TWO kroger locations. He never mentioned the $199 design fee. Since we haven't decided on the second location, he told me that he would send me a list of all the surrounding Kroger locations the next day so that we can pick one.

He never sent the list. Two month later, we received the ad proof, it was changed to half-paged. I called the company and they acknowledged the mistake and promised to extend contract for 2 extra months. 2 weeks later we received the magazine and our ad is not on the back cover.

I called the company many times requesting the list. Every time, they just told me that they would let the sales rep call me back. Well, he NEVER did. I called, and I called, and finally received page 1 of the location list. All the stores on that lists are at least 20 miles away from our business. I called back and the lady (Tanya) from the distribution department was very rude. She said that's all the ones that are available right now. I then request to talk to a manager. After numerous calls and transfers and hangups, the "manager" (Lisa) called back. and She was even more unprofessional. She was yelling the whole time over the phone and told me that the second location is not on the contract and that there is nothing they can do about it. Then she just hungup on me!

Later on, I was trying to talk to another person and they just wouldn't even pick up the phone. This is not a professional business. They are just out there to collect people's money. They should be put out of business so that there won't be more victims like us. They collected almost $1600 from us and treated us as if we owe them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Green-Today-Magazine/Chatsworth-California-91311/Living-Green-Today-Magazine-Extremely-unprofessional-customer-service-and-lies-about-thei-1020112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Green Today Magazine