Complaint Review: Living Lean/ WUYI Tea

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Parrish Florida
Living Lean/ WUYI Tea
WU-YI Tea.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Living Lean/ WU-YI Tea Las Vegas Nevada

I ordered WU-Yi tea and tried it without success, because it made me nauseated. They also connected me with Living Lean which I was unaware of until I received 19.95 taken from my bank acct. for this 22 days after ordering the tea.

The first box of tea was 24.95 and then they deducted 34.90 for a second box which they said they would credit my acct. with after they received the box in return.

Living Lean was very loud and wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise and refused to credit my acct. for the 19.95 even though I had never even accessed their page because I knew nothing about it.

Parrish, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Lean-WUYI-Tea/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Living-Lean-WU-YI-Tea-Las-Vegas-Nevada-325044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Lean/ WUYI Tea