Complaint Review: Living Lean Wu-Yi Tea

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Vadnais Heights Minnesota
Living Lean Wu-Yi Tea
Natura Brands, LLC 311 Judges Road Unit 7B Wilmington NC 28405 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

IW Living Lean Las Vegas NV Living Lean Wu-Yi Tea Ripped me off - Scam Artists Wilmington Las Vegas Nevada North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I had the same experience

Ordered the free tea (shipping charged only), cancelled the renewable orders was charged $37.00 plus shipping. Several months went by, started seeing charges for $19.95 for "IW/Living Lean Las Vegas NV" on my credit card two times. Searched the internet. Saw relationship with the Wu-YI tea called their 800 number, they gave me the (866) 449-5567 number for Living Lean - learned the $19.95 was for web service on weight loss that I supposedly agreed to when I bought the free tea. Called and was told they would cancel future charges but no refund, insisted and was told I could get one month's refund (Lilly was my rep who was very hard to understand). So next I will call my credit card company and ask for their advice to make sure no more charges come through from them. Hopefully, that's the end of it, but I'm not holding my breath. Bad SCAM!!!

Mitkat
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-Tea/Las-Vegas-Nevada/IW-Living-Lean-Las-Vegas-NV-Living-Lean-Wu-Yi-Tea-Ripped-me-off-Scam-Artists-Wilmington-349551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Lean Wu-Yi Tea

I had the same experience

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

You are correct, cancelling this service is a nightmare. I have been through credit card Hell and back. The credit card people even know about these guys. What a rip off!!! I should have just drank Lipton...it would have done the same thing...nothing! Goodluck and don't buy WU Yi