Complaint Review: Living Lean

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Homer Alaska
Living Lean
anewleanu.com George, Utah U.S.A.

A New Lean You Living Lean Wu-YI Source ANEWLENU continues to charge my credit card $19.95 MONTHLY, provides no sevice, do not return calls, emails, etc. extremely frustrating and continue to take my hard earn money!! George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I had ordered Wu-Yi Source grean tea for weight loss. Two week free trial period... I received my bill before I even received the tea!! I was charged for two months worth of tea and below that was a charge for $19.95 Living Lean.

I fought with the Wu-Yi team for many months; finally the company stopped billing my credit card. However, Living Lean continually charged my credit card.

I contacted Wu-Yi again and they told me that they had nothing to do with Living Lean and contact them myself. It is very difficult to contact a company when you have never received a product, magazine, or e-mail!! The charge on my credit card however, shows monthly!!

When trying to contact this business you can not get through on the phone number that is provided. Billing services you can email/state problem it states that they will get back to you however, they do not. (This is a web site). Calls are not returned, either. I am to the point to cancel my credit card! This is extremely frustrating!!

Homer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Lean/George-Utah/A-New-Lean-You-Living-Lean-Wu-YI-Source-ANEWLENU-continues-to-charge-my-credit-card-1995-448866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Lean

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Online Customer Support; Our company handles some aspects of customer service for some of the Living Lean programs. If you are at this site and the program you have is one of the programs we handle then it is probably because we failed you somewhere in the customer service process and I would like the opportunity to make it right.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for Joc with the limited information provided on this post.

Joc, Living Lean is a bonus program that would have accompanied an order that you may have placed for Tea. You had a free trial period, if you did not wish to continue the program you simply needed to contact Living Lean's customer service department and express a desire to cancel prior to the end of the trial period or anytime thereafter.

My apologies that you had such difficulty with the customer service department. Below is my contact information, please contact me and I will do what I can to assist you with the resolution you are seeking.

If you are another customer needing to reach customer service for Living Lean it is 1 (866) 396 - 5711, they are available Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you call this number you should get a friendly helpful agent that will be happy to help you with your account. If for any reason our agents did not help you or you don't feel that we have done our job please feel free to call or email me personally and I assure you that I will handle your problem immediately.

My cell number is 435-773-1795. My email address is Customerservice@cshelp.org