Complaint Review: Living Lean

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Stevensville Maryland
Living Lean
teahealth@usa.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Living Lean/Wu-Yi Tea SourceLiving Lean Wu_Yi Tea Source and Living Lean are in cahoots together. Ontario internet

The scam begins with Wu-Yi Tea Source offering 2 free wks for $6.95 (shipping/handling) of their tea and if you like it, you pay $29.95 per month. What they don't tell you is that on the 15 day you are charged $29.95 for the original shipment. When I saw the charge two weeks ago, I expected another box.

To add insult to injury, you are automatically subscribed to some hokey online magazine for another $19.95 per month that you don't even authorize.

I called Living Lean 1-866-396-5711 and had to threaten legal action and practically yell in the phone to get a refund. I was given a confirmation number and was told it would take 3-5 business days. We shall see.

I then called Wu-Yi Tea (I got the number from the Living Lean person) 1-866-449-5567 to find out when I was getting my additional box only to learn about the above "scam". After yelling and screaming and telling the guy that his fraudulent company had been repeatedly reported, I asked to speak to someone in charge. Surprise, surprise, there's no one there at the moment to speak to. I told him that I suggested he find someone immediately. I was put on hold and surprise again, I was disconnected.

I will let you know if I get the $19.95 refund.

Dina
Stevensville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Living-Lean/nationwide/Living-LeanWu-Yi-Tea-SourceLiving-Lean-WuYi-Tea-Source-and-Living-Lean-are-in-cahoots-to-324772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Living Lean